Car rental safety tips for rentals in the UAE
By Monte Carlo Rent A Car, LLC
Renting a vehicle for your stay in the UAE, gives you the flexibility and comfort to enjoy your holiday or your business travel. However, car rentals in Abu dhabi, Dubai, UAE can be expensive, specially if you damage your rental. To ensure your vehicle and you are safe, follow the tips below:
- Stay away from the expensive/flashy vehicles – Renting a luxury vehicle can draw unnecessary attention to you and your rental. Instead choose a vehicle that is commonly available for car hire in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE.
- Inspect your rental – Have a look at the rental and make sure it is in good condition. Check the basics like the lights, windows, window wipers and mileage.
- Rent a car with remote access – The vehicle you rent should have universal door locks and power windows. This will give you better control of your rental and easy access, since you would not have to fumble with your keys.
- Air conditioning – A working air conditioner is required in UAE weather, since the weather can get quite dry and hot. Opening a window is also not safe, since thieves can snatch your belongings while you are stationary.
- Wear your seat belt – Wearing your seat belt is required under UAE law, to ensure driver safety in a collusion.
- Keep your doors locked at all times – Make it a habit to lock your doors as soon as you enter your car.
Monte Carlo Rent A Car, LLC provides car rental abu dhabi international airport in abu dhabi and across the UAE.